Top 5 tanning lotions
Whether you burn easily, want to play it safe, or are looking for a head start on your bronzed look before you hit the beach, you’ll want to check out this year’s top five tanning lotions.
Remember, always read the product instructions before applying the lotion - every tanning lotion is different!
1. Australian Gold JWOWW Black Bronzer Tanning Lotion is one of the tanning lotions that everyone’s raving about this year. Its blend of blackcurrant and kukui oil certainly isn’t for the faint hearted – or fair skinned – but it will help you to achieve the darkest tanning colour possible. What’s more, it smells nice and is enriched with vitamins and hemp seed extract, leaving your skin feeling smooth and supple.
2. Australian Gold’s Sinfully Black Tanning Lotion is another hot contender – but at less than half the price of the JWOWW lotion. The bottle isn’t quite as impressive but what’s inside will help you to achieve an extremely dark tan.
3. At first sight, Obsidian might not look like a tanning lotion, but more a bubble bath. But don't be put off by the packaging: this indulgent lotion, which claims to have ‘stamina-enhancing potency’ for a long lasting glow, is luxury in a bottle. And, at £33 a pop, it should be!
4. Luminary Tanning Lotion has been developed specifically to combat the signs of aging by boosting skin tone, elasticity and improving its appearance. It uses L.E.D light therapy technology and can help you to achieve a medium to dark tan.
5. Paint It Black Tanning Lotions are a great budget option (they're priced at around £8). Their silicone emulsion blend gives an ultra dark, deep tan, while their skin firming and moisturising properties are guaranteed to last all day – just like the fragrance. It'll leave your skin looking its best long after the sun's gone down.