Greatest ever natural beauty tips!
Do you want to look beautiful - the natural way? If you're sick of scarily long ingredients lists on overpriced beauty products, these natural beauty tips may be for you!
Start with the basics
- Get between six and eight hours sleep per night. Your cells use this time to renew and recover. Listen to yoru body and sleep when your tired.
- Aim to drink about two litres of water everyday. Water will leave you feeling hydrated and rejuvinated.
- Exercise improves circulation and increases the flow of blood around the body. It also simulates the production of feel-good chemicals that leave you looking happy and relaxed.
- A balanced diet will go along way to ensuring you look and feel great. Increase your consumption of fresh fruit and veg, unsalted nuts and oily fish for gorgeous skin.
And try these little secrets...
- Massage warm olive oilonto your scalp once a week for healthy hair growth and to blast any dryness.
- Brown sugar makes a great exfoliant. It's less coarse than salt scrubs and leaves your skin looking polished and glowing.
- Salt scrubs can shift tough skin on your elbows, knees, feet and any other dry patches. Add a couple of drops of your favourite essential oil for an aromatic treat.
- A vinegar rinse can add fantastic shine to your hair. Mix two tablespoons of vinegar in a mug of water and rinse it through your hair after shampooing.
- A baking soda and water mask can help to clear up spots and acne as well as many over-the-shelf methods. Leave for 10 minutes before rinsing.