Quick beauty tips for men
So you're a man without much free time. You think you don't have the time to devote to maintaining a good grooming routine. However, caring for your skin, hair and body needn't take more than a few minutes a day. These quick beauty tips for men are a great starting point...
- Slap on some moisturiser twice per day. It only takes a few seconds and it can make a huge difference to your skin.
- If you have oily or spot-prone skin, look for an oil free moisturising gel rather than a cream.
- Do't wash your face with soap - it can dry your skin and even cause break outs. There are plenty of good face washes for men on the market, so there's no excuse not to use one!
- Wear sunglasses if you're out in sunny weather - it will prevent premature wrinkles forming around your eyes.
- You don't need to sculpt your whole eyebrows, but take a few seconds to tweeze away any trace of a unibrow.
- If you have a beard or mustache, apply a little conditioner and rinse before trimming it.
- Shave with the direction of hair growth to prevent ingrown hairs.
- Run out of shaving cream? Believe it or not, peanut butter makes a great alternative.
- Make an effort to drink more water throughout the day. It will do you good, on the inside and outside.
- Look for skincare products that have an SPF factor. This will prevent sun damage and help to stave off wrinkles and premature ageing.